I am not receiving email notifications when a new document is uploaded.
- Your email client may be marking emails from Firmex as junk or spam. Therefore, the new document emails are not arriving at your Inbox.
- Document activity notification emails for the project are disabled.
- The new document email is being sent from Firmex, it just hasn’t arrived in your Inbox yet.
Check your spam/junk folder for the email
Check your spam and junk folder for an email containing the subject line “There is new document activity” from the sender @firmexpostmaster.com.
Whitelist the @firmexpostmaster email domain
Have the user contact their IT administrator and ask that the domain @firmexpostmaster.com be allowed through the company firewall. This will unblock multiple users’ invitations.
Change the frequency of your email notifications
New document emails are sent by Firmex once a week, once a day, once an hour, or as soon as a document is uploaded. To check and change the frequency of your document emails, do the following:
- Log in to your Firmex data room.
- Once you are logged in, from the top-right corner, click your name. Then, select Email Settings.
- Change the frequency of your email notifications. Then, click Save.
Note: A frequency of Immediate will send one email per uploaded document (e.g. 10 emails for 10 documents), so be careful when choosing the Immediate frequency.