The Log In Activity 'By Group / Company' report shows the percentage of time spent logged in by each company or group. Drill down to display activity for company by user.
The report can answer the following questions:
- Which company is spending the most amount of time in the project?
To run the report:
- Select from the reports filters.
Select a Group to filter the report for a specific group. By default, all groups are displayed.
Select a Company to filter the report for a specific group. By default, all companies are displayed.
Select a Date Range for the report.
- Click Run Report.
The report shows the percentage of time spent logged in by each company or group.
To display activity for a company by user:
- Once the report has been run, click Display By 'Company'.
- Click the colour representing the company on the chart.
- The report now displays a list of the users belonging to the company.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous display.