Skip to main content
Exporting a List of Users in a Project or Site
Firmex data rooms allow Project and Site Administrators to export Excel reports of all the users in the data room.
For PROJECT ADMINISTRATORS to export the User list for a Project:
- In your project, click the Groups & Users tab.
- On the left pane, under VIEW, click All Users.
Beside the ‘Filter Results’ box on the left, there’s an Excel icon.
Click Export to Excel and the report will be downloaded in Excel format.
For SITE ADMINISTRATORS to export the User list/ report from the Site level:
- From the top-left corner of your screen, click the company logo or Firmex logo to access the Project list.
- Click the Users tab.
- Beside the ‘Filter Results’ box on the left, there’s an Excel icon.
- Click Export to Excel and your Site User report will be downloaded
Step-by-step instructions for specific Firmex features.
Having trouble with a feature? Check out support articles.
Onboard your team and use Firmex to its full potential with quick and easy guides.
*Coming Soon* Learn how other teams like yours use Firmex, and learn to build projects specific to your industry.
Reset Password, Email Notifications, Redaction, Email In, Project Staging