The Log In Activity 'By User' report shows time spent logged in by individual users, and total users over a period of time. Drill down to display activity on a specific day.
The report can answer the following questions:
- How long was a user logged in for on a specific day?
- When did a user log out on a specific day?
- Did a user spend time in the project on a specific day?
To run the report:
- Select from the reports filters.
Select a Group to filter the report for a specific group. By default, all groups are displayed.
Select a Company to filter the report for a specific group. By default, all companies are displayed.
Select a Date Range for the report.
- Click Run Report.
The report shows the date and duration of each user's session. The State for each session is as follows:
Working: User is actively working in the site
Idle: User is not currently working in the site, but may return to continue the session
Session Expired: User has been inactive for more than 60 minutes
Logged Out: User has logged out
To display activity for a specific day:
- Once the report has been run, click a date to drill-down into it.
- The report now displays a list of the users who were active on the date.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous display.