The Document Activity Email Notification Report gives administrators additional insight into the email notification lifecycle. With increased visibility, admins can confirm and be reassured that the appropriate document activity notification emails have been sent to the right people.
Administrators can see emails that have been sent within a selected date range.
The report can answer the following questions:
- Did document notification emails go out to my users?
- Did a specific user receive a document notification email?
- What documents were included in the emails?
To run the report:
- Select from the reports filters.
Select a Group to filter the report for a specific group. By default, all groups are displayed.
Select a Company to filter the report for a specific group. By default, all companies are displayed.
- Select a Date Range for the report. Note that this report is limited to emails sent from January 13th, 2023 forward (or the date that the Improved Document Notifications were enabled for your site).
- Click Run Report.
To preview the sent email:
- Once the report has been run, from the Email Subject column, click the email subject you want to preview.
- A preview of the email and its documents appears.
Q: I don’t want a notification to be sent that is currently pending. Can I cancel an email from being sent?
A: There are two ways to cancel pending email notifications:
- If you want to cancel a specific user's pending email notification, you can deactivate the user in the Groups & Users tab. This will cancel all pending emails for the user.
- If you want to cancel every user's pending email notification, you can disable the "Document Activity Notifications" checkbox in the project's Settings > Options tab.