While attempting to log in, you are prompted with the message stating “User credentials are invalid”.
Your email address and\or password has been entered incorrectly, or your browser may be auto-entering an incorrect password. If your company is using Single Sign On (SSO), please contact your IT Administrator for help logging in.
Ensure you are entering your email address and password correctly
Make sure that you are using the email address that the invitation or password reset email was sent to. Ensure that the password you are typing in satisfies all password requirements:
- Contains at least one alpha character
- Contains at least one numeric character
- Contains at least one special character
- Contains at least 8 characters
- Go to the project’s login page
- Login pages can be found at login.firmex.com or using your own unique site URL (e.g. http://companyName.firmex.com).
- Click Reset / Forgot Password.
- Enter the user’s email address and click Reset Password.
- A password reset link will be sent to the email address (the link is valid for 1 hour)
- Once you select a new password and Save New Password, you will be re-direct to site login page
- Enter your new email address and password combination
Once you have reset your own, or a user’s password this password must be used to access all Firmex VDR sites that account has access to.
(From a unique Firmex VDR address)