Skip to main content
Firmex Login - No active sites found
When I enter my email address and password, I am directed to a blank page with the Firmex logo at the top left and my name at the top right, and a message, 'No active sites found'.
There are a few reasons this may happen, starting with the most common:
- The email address entered is incorrect. Only the exact email address added to the data room will allow you to access the data room.
- Your account has been archived from the site
- The data room you're looking for is no longer available
- Verify that you are using the correct email address by referencing the original Firmex invitation
- Contact an administrator to ensure you still have access
- Contact Firmex Support
Step-by-step instructions for specific Firmex features.
Having trouble with a feature? Check out support articles.
*Coming Soon* Learn how other teams like yours use Firmex, and learn to build projects specific to your industry.
*Coming Soon* Onboard your team and use Firmex to its full potential with quick and easy guides.
Reset Password, Email Notifications, Redaction, Email In, Project Staging