There are three ways to login to Firmex.
- Access all your Firmex sites by going to www.firmex.com and click the login button, or go to login.firmex.com.
- Once you enter your email address, click Next. You'll then be promoted to enter your password. If your company has Single Sign On (SSO) enabled, you'll be forwarded to your Identity Provider's login page.
- Once you've been authenticated, you will see a list of sites you have access to. Click Enter Site to access a site. The Site List is ranked by most recent access date. If you have access to one site, you'll be directed to that site any bypass the site list page.
- Each Firmex Site has its own unique, branded web address such as https://companyname.firmex.com. To find your login page:
- Go to your email program and look for an invitation from Firmex containing the subject “You are invited to”. You can also search for emails from @firmexpostmaster.com.
- In the email, click on the Site link and you will be brought to the Firmex login page.
- If your company is using Single Sign On (SSO), you can access Firmex through your company's portal. Speak to your IT Administrator if you have any questions.
If you don’t see an invitation in your email program, check your spam or junk mail folders. If you still don’t see your invitation, please ask your IT to allow the @firmexpostmaster.com domain. Once completed, the administrator of the data room will need to re-send you your invitation.