Skip to main content
Setting up Okta for Firmex SSO
Create an application with SSO options
- Log in to Okta as an administrator.
- Select Applications.
- Click Add Application.
- Click Create New App.
- Select Web as Platform and SAML 2.0 as your Sign on method and click Create.
- Name your application and click Next.
Enter the following details:
- For Single sign on URL enter the Reply URL https://login.firmex.com/authenticate/saml
- For Audience URL enter firmex.com
- Leave Default RelayState blank.
- Select Name ID format as x509SubjectName.
- For Application username choose Email.
- Click Next.
- In the Feedback section s elect first option and click Finish.
Enable access to the application to users
- Select Assignments.
- Select Groups.
- Click Assign and select Assign to Groups.
- Assign to Everyone.
Get data to setup SSO on Firmex side
- Select Sign On.
- Click View Setup Instructions.
- Copy the value for Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL as it will be used as Identity Provider URL.
- Copy the value for Identity Provider Issuer as it will be used as Entity ID.
- Copy the value for X.509 Certificate as it will be used as Public Key Certificate
Proceed to configure the Firmex side.
Step-by-step instructions for specific Firmex features.
Having trouble with a feature? Check out support articles.
Onboard your team and use Firmex to its full potential with quick and easy guides.
*Coming Soon* Learn how other teams like yours use Firmex, and learn to build projects specific to your industry.
Reset Password, Email Notifications, Redaction, Email In, Project Staging