Bulk download tools allow you to download some or all of the documents and folders in a Firmex project. Permission to bulk download must be given by a project's Administrator.
In the Documents tab, right-click any folder. Do you see a Download menu option?
- If you do, you can download documents to your computer in bulk. Continue reading the article below.
- If you do not, you must request permission from the Administrator to enable the bulk download option.
- Document Exchange for Desktop - compatible with all systems; recommended
- ZIP File - compatible with all systems
- Java Download - Windows only, Java and Internet Explorer required
Our professional services team can provide DVD or USB archives of your data room and ship them to a location of your choosing. The standard cost is $200 for the master and $80 per copy. An additional USB hardware cost applies at $50 per USB. If you’d like to request an archive, simply fill in the Archive Order Form and send it to email@example.com .
For projects larger than 4.5GB, or multiple data rooms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.