Skip to main content
Settings (Project) Additional Info
Additional Info Screen
Note that these settings can be viewed by any user with access to the Projects list.
- Matter Number: Matter numbers are used to differentiate between individual matters for the same client. Displayed in the Projects list.
- Company/Client: Enter the name of the company or client . Displayed in the Projects list.
- Closing Date: Enter a closing date for this project. The closing date is a visual indicator, and does not affect the project's behaviour. Displayed in the Projects list.
- Stage: Select a project stage. The project stage is a visual indicator, and does not affect the project's behaviour. Displayed in the Projects list.
- Description: A text-based description of the project. Displayed in the Projects list.
Step-by-step instructions for specific Firmex features.
Having trouble with a feature? Check out support articles.
Onboard your team and use Firmex to its full potential with quick and easy guides.
*Coming Soon* Learn how other teams like yours use Firmex, and learn to build projects specific to your industry.
Reset Password, Email Notifications, Redaction, Email In, Project Staging