Note: This article refers to adding a user to your Firmex Site, not to a specific project. Please see this article about adding users to a project.
Site Administrators may add users to the Firmex site manually or by using an import template. Adding a user to a Firmex site grants the user access to the site, but not to a specific project.
Why add users to a Firmex site?
There are a number of scenarios where you might want to add users to your Firmex site:
- Add a new user as a Site Administrator or Contributor. These users are not involved in a specific project, but may manage site users, reports, and oversee other projects on your Firmex site.
To add a user to your Firmex site:
- From the top-left corner of your screen, click your company logo.
- Click the Users tab.
- To create a new user, click Create New Users. You may also import users by clicking Import Users.
- When adding a new site user, you'll choose a Site Role:
- Member cannot add any projects to your Firmex site.
- Contributor can add new projects to your Firmex site.
- Administrator can add new projects to your Firmex site, as well as oversee other projects.
- Choose whether the user Requires Two-Step Verification.
- Click Save to save your changes, or Save & New to save your changes and add another user.
Newly added Site Administrators will be sent an immediate invite to your Firmex site. Newly added Site Contributors will not be sent an invite. Existing users whose site role has been changed will not be sent an invite.