Skip to main content
You can build out a folder structure manually by adding folders individually. First, you'll want to make an index (also called a directory):
- In the Documents tab, right-click Document Sharing on the left
- Select Add Index (or Add Directory)
- Name the index and click Enter
To add folders and sub-folders within the index:
- Right-click the folder you'd like to build out
- Select Add Folder
- Name the folder and click Enter
Step-by-step instructions for specific Firmex features.
Having trouble with a feature? Check out support articles.
Onboard your team and use Firmex to its full potential with quick and easy guides.
*Coming Soon* Learn how other teams like yours use Firmex, and learn to build projects specific to your industry.
Reset Password, Email Notifications, Redaction, Email In, Project Staging