The Export Access Report is a comprehensive report showing the Content Role for each user for each folder and document in the project. It provides a detailed breakdown of user access, and includes Document Protection options for each document in the protection.
The report can answer the following questions:
- Which documents are print restricted?
- Which documents are hidden from a specific user?
- What are the document expiry dates for these users?
- Are certain documents encrypted, and therefore can't have document protection applied?
- Which documents or folders are hidden from a specific group?
The report may be run for the entire project, or for a specific directory.
To run the report for the entire project:
- From the Documents tab, click the Document Sharing header. Yours may be called 'Due Diligence' or something else, depending on your terminology and project type.
- Click Export Access Report. The reports downloads in Excel format.
To run the report for a specific folder:
- From the Documents tab, click a directory or folder.
- From the documents grid, click the 'Export Reports' button (the Excel icon) and then select Export Access Report. The reports downloads in Excel format for the specified directory and all of its subfolders.