Step 1 - Create a non-gallery application
- Log in to Azure using this URL (https://portal.azure.com/#home) as an administrator.
- From the left pane, select Azure Active Directory.
- Under Manage, select Enterprise applications.
- Click New Application.
- Add a Non-gallery application.
- Enter Firmex in the Name field, and click Add.
Step 2 - Set up SSO
- Under Manage, select Single Sign-On.
- Select SAML.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the Basic SAML Configuration.
- Enter Identifier (Entity ID) and Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL). Then click Save.
Note: Azure uses Identifier as an Audience, which is firmex.com.
Note: ACS URL below
Next, click the pencil icon to edit User Attributes & Claims
- Change EmailAddress value to Email by clicking on the field and modifying the value and click Save.
- Download SAML Signing Certificate and copy the X509Certificate value.
- Copy the values from Login URL and Azure AD Identifier, as both of them will be used to configure SAML on Firmex side.
Step 3 - Adding users to the application
In order to access the Firmex application, you will need to grant access to the application to each user. You can create a new user for an environment, or add the application to an existing user’s profile.
- Under Manage click Users and Groups
- Click Add user or group
- Select the user that you want to add and click Save.